Formula (King cobra snake)
- Most interesting and simple fact. (In India, about 10 000 people die each year of King Cobra bites).
- What it eats. (The King Cobra’s main diet consists of other snakes).
- Habitat information. (The King Cobra lives in forests, fields, and swamplands).
- Range information. (The King Cobra is native to southern Asia).
- Size information. (The King Cobra is the longest venomous serpent in the world, sometimes growing to a length of 18 feet (5.5 meters)).
- Information on reproduction or young. (The King Cobra builds a nest of leaves and watches over it until the young hatch).
- Anatomical or interesting feature. (The King Cobra makes a loud hissing sound when threatened).
- Anatomical or interesting feature. (The King Cobra has incredibly strong venom, which it injects into its prey using its fangs).
- Anatomical or interesting feature. (The King Cobra is deaf, and the “snake charmers” who pretend to control the snake with flute music are really doing so by their slow, swaying movements).
- Scientific classigication. (Class: Reptilia; Order: Squamata; Family: Elipidae; Genus: Ophiophagus; Specis: Ophiophagus hannah).